Monday 19 June 2017

Meanwhile as everyone melts-I'm writing hot stuff!

It's hot in more ways than one at the moment. I believe the temperature outside is somewhere near 30C. That's hot for all those who work in Fahrenheit (apparently I got that spelling right first time-surprised me!)

In my writing corner, where my living room fan appears to be cooling the coffee table more than me, I'm putting the finishing touches to my second novel. I have a cover, I have a title, words have been written. It will be released to all three of you who are "eagerly" awaiting it in a few weeks. (Don't ask me for a date, something will only happen and I'll miss it. It's been one of those lives!)

But first here is the new (yes another new one) cover for my first book. It's a series, both covers are of a similar design, it had to be done, don't complain at me, I only write the things. I promise to leave it alone now. The cover that is, there's no guaranteeing I won't fiddle with other things.

Say hi to Fiona and Day. I quite like him-in a "purely unprofessional manner."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Almost Halloween

Today is one of the highlights of my year. I love Halloween. I don't particularly enjoy the incessant opening of the front door and hand...